• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think I over did it

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Man, be careful with that. What if you fell on the RR.......... :eek: Seriously, be careful and take care of yourself. Us old guys don't heal as quick as we used to. :cheers:
Thats the problem my age is going up but my mind is a kid :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Man, be careful with that. What if you fell on the RR.......... :eek: Seriously, be careful and take care of yourself. Us old guys don't heal as quick as we used to. :cheers:
I'm right there with you. :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":3ifc555y]Man, be careful with that. What if you fell on the RR.......... :eek: Seriously, be careful and take care of yourself. Us old guys don't heal as quick as we used to. :cheers:
I'm right there with you. :thumbsup:[/quote:3ifc555y]
Count me in there too. And this could explain alot of the stuff that goes on here! :banana:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Now we have an extreme heat warning through the weekend :lmao: were in the desert what do you expect. I guess its to remind idiots like me to be careful :leave:

mjoyner408

Reaction score
get some gatoraid. that is what i drink when i am working outside. last summer i got some g2 by mistake because all the orange was gone and turns out it is like a light. it only has like 50 calories in the 20 oz bottle. if you do not like the sweetness of the regulars try the g2.

Back