• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm new here. I'm glad to find this site.

rrunner69

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I joined do to my love for my favorite Mopar of all time. I was 15 in 69 and remember have the center fold of the car of the year on my bedroom wall. Yep a 69 Road Runner. I had over the years 2 69 rr and a 67, 68 and a 69 GTX. My last 69 rr was 6 years ago and was a unrestored driver that needed restored. I sold it to buy propane and food at a bad time in my life. Now guys don't throw stuff at me but I'm a Ford guy first and still have my 70 Torino Cobra 429cj 4 speed that I restored and take to crusies and have won many trophies with it. Ok its better then a bow tie! Right? There is still a void that I need to fill. I want another 69 RR 4 speed and it doesn't need to be numbers matching. I have some money saved up and have several Fords to scrafice to get the rest. lol. But my Cobra isn't one I will never sell it or the next RR I buy. I have other projects still to do so don't want a project unless its mostly done. Hope to hear from you guys. Love that BEEP BEEP!

69B5

Reaction score
Good morning and welcome to the site!
All though I am not a Ford fan, a 70 Torino Cobra is a nice car
That being said, I'm glad you joined us mopar nuts in your search for a 69 RR
There was a B5. 440 6 pack, for sale in Buffalo, NY last week. $20,000 firm
If your interested let me know, I don't live too far from Buffalo and I would be happy to chek it out for you.
I think there are pictures posted on Craig list
Have a good day and again, welcome aboard
69B5

69B5

Reaction score
Hi again
It is posted on Craiglist under NYFirearms Road Runner- $20,000 firm
Or you can call owner, Dan @ 716-674-6961
Good luck

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! :cheers:

Throw some pics of the Cobra up when you get a chance; love to see it. :thumbsup:

Plenty of RRs out there for sale - I'm sure you'll find something out there that fits the bill.

:jester:
ACME

mcmopar

Reaction score
1970 was the high water mark for styling in the muscle car era IMO. Would love to see the Torino. Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome! Dont be ashamed of owner an ultra cool Torino. Only bitchin guys who are Saudi oil barons masquarading as So Cal fireman can afford one. :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Welcome! Dont be ashamed of owner an ultra cool Torino. Only bitchin guys who are Saudi oil barons masquarading as So Cal fireman can afford one. :acme:
And you keep yours pretty well hidden away King Fahd of Costa Mesa :acme: :D

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
:lol: Hidden treasure.

trim88

Reaction score
Hi, Welcome from Branson, MO... I am also a newbie that is very happy that I found this site. The members of this site have saved me an immense amount of time and $ with all their help. :grouphug: I hope to be able to pay that back someday. Enjoy the site, Jim

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
:lol: Hidden treasure.

Once you get past the moat it is pretty easy to find... :lmao:

Back