• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm new here. I'm glad to find this site.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Moat :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: P.P. Did either you or Chris get a pic of my rig in his driveway ?

moparchris

Reaction score
This was right before you woke my neighbors by revving it to 8 grand a few thousand times. :toetap:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Wow, look at that big white gouge in the street, and that was just going in. It took about three tries to get out :lol: Note the naked hood :jester: A great time was had.

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Wow, look at that big white gouge in the street, and that was just going in. It took about three tries to get out :lol: Note the naked hood :jester: A great time was had.
oh dont worry once i get my hands on it , It will have shiney black stripes on it :jester: :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
oh dont worry once i get my hands on it , It will have shiney black stripes on it :jester: :jester:
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :chuck:

Jim S.

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:

:lmao: That's great. :lmao: And throw a auto in there also.. :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:

:lmao: That's great. :lmao: And throw a auto in there also.. :lmao:

I look forward to the photos of Stuie's tennis shoes under the dash... :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
could you at least put A/C and power steering in it :lol: That Bee would look good at home also :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
I would drive it like a rental! That car is perfect! Soooooooo Bob whattta say we trade? :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I would drive it like a rental! That car is perfect! Soooooooo Bob whattta say we trade? :acme:
I want both how about a valiant :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:

How is that Valiant coming? You should be done by now. :toetap:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:

How is that Valiant coming? You should be done by now. :toetap:

He got the cage in it and the hair dryers installed some time ago, just needs to finish it up but he's been hopping around from project to project...oh wait, that's your A-Body Project that I'm thinking about... :basketcase:

Got your back, my B5 Brother... :chuck:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
I think I liked it better when my biggest concerns were pink miatas, sombreros, and mustard stains... :lol:

Back