• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Intake

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
wannarunner said:
The suspense...... :popcorn:

Jeez. This is like a repeat twilight zone episode with Fran when he wouldn't tell us what the mystery car was... :lol:

:jester:

a6t9vette

Reaction score
Paint on my engine is, Mopar Engine Paint, Street Hemi Orange.

Its the Chevy treatment that really sets it off... :)

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
droptop said:
He states that his engine is stock except for carb. The intake change will do nothing for performance over the stock unit unless he changes heads, cam, exhaust, etc. That was the point I was trying to make.

I can't say performance wise but I do know one thing for SURE-

an aluminum intake is a must have with modern fuel. Keeps the carb much cooler. Good things kids, good things. :cents:

mcmopar

Reaction score
moparchris said:
He sent me a stealth pic of the intake! Here it is.
Looks like a Team G or Torker 2. A little too much for a stock engine IMO. It may do more harm than good unless future mods are in mind...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
moparchris said:
He sent me a stealth pic of the intake! Here it is.
Looks like a Team G or Torker 2. A little too much for a stock engine IMO. It may do more harm than good unless future mods are in mind...

John, John, John... :toetap:

Pay attention! :facepalm:

This is called a "ruse"...

You think because he used to be a member of the CSW green club he only speaks the truth and is incapable of intentional deception for a good laugh...??? Try again... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

A31PKG

Reaction score
wannarunner said:
I'd like to switch to an aluminum intake, aside from an Eddy carb my 383 is all stock. Anyone reccomend a better than stock intake (i want to stay duel plane) that doesn't require upgrading my cam/heads etc.....

Thanks!

I have a DP4B in decent shape that I may want to sell.... If interested, shoot me a PM... :thumbsup:

Back