• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior Paint

dussrwild

Reaction score
Iam working on the interior of my RR this winter. The vinyl is in good shape but the color is worn off in places. Is their a paint product that will work good for repainting the vinyl pieces (dash pad/glove box and door panels)? The interior color is listed on the fender tag as T5, but i don't know if that is the color of the vinyl or the metal painted surfaces. I replace the seats with Legendary Sattle and the color matched perfectly to the OEM seats. Used their Brown carpet, which turned out to be a little darker that the OEM but i think it looks fine with the seats. Any help with your past experience and a vendor for the paint would be great. :wave:

Jim S.

Reaction score
Herb's product is good. So is SEM but, if you want it to be exact you need to find a PPG shop that mixes paint and bring them a sample. Their vinyl paint is usually pre-thinned and it is a lacquer. Then clean very well and use bulldog adhesion promoter. I think the fender tag is the paint code for the metal pieces. The broadcast sheet will have the interior trim code. C6E or C6T something like that. Mine is H4B. With that info you can find the paint code for the plastic A pillars, kick panels, defroster vents, etc. Anyway that is what I found out with mine. Since your seats are new, hopefully still have a piece left over to have PPG match it, or drive the car there. I brought them my glove box door so I could re-do the armrests.

Back