• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Intro

Reaction score
Superbee liever said:
Ok, so a couple of things wrong with my car... can you guys find 'em? One is real easy.. the other couple takes a good eye. BTW, notice the build sheet still in the seat on top of the 'cuda!
Ok, c'mon. My feelings don't get hurt, because I will soon fix them. I will be more specific. The issues are in the engine compartment. In terms of originality and correctness...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Todd.

Nice 'vert. I've seen pics of it on the LOH Forum. Great color for a drop-top. :thumbsup:

:jester:
ACME

mcmopar

Reaction score
Right off the bat I see:
1. red power bulge inserts but no air grabber
2. Some kind of vacuum pump thing on the power booster
3. No headrests
And that 3 speed wiper motor looks very interesting...can you say "swap in a 383 6BBL setup?" Oh, yeah...

Collin

Reaction score
Looks great! The new-used fenders I just prepped for my RR were Q5 and it was hard to strip that paint, it looked really nice! Any pictures of the cuda in the background??

Reaction score
OK, here it is... the vacuum thing is cruise control. The heater hose clamp is black, should be zinc plated. The radiator outlet is on the wrong side, the fender tag screws, only 1 should be natural, the other painted. The wiper motor is correct. This is a numbers matching, factory dealor demo car per the original buildsheet. As far as the hood inserts, the jury is still out. This was an early build car...so headrests came later (it actually should have a bench) but ya'll had no way to know without a pic of fender tag or buildsheet. All for now.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Superbee liever said:
OK, here it is... the vacuum thing is cruise control. The heater hose clamp is black, should be zinc plated. The radiator outlet is on the wrong side, the fender tag screws, only 1 should be natural, the other painted. The wiper motor is correct. This is a numbers matching, factory dealor demo car per the original buildsheet. As far as the hood inserts, the jury is still out. This was an early build car...so headrests came later (it actually should have a bench) but ya'll had no way to know without a pic of fender tag or buildsheet. All for now.

Missing the gravel pan under the front bumper and the brace from the K-frame to the bumper... But don't mind me...

I saw a car just like this in New Cumberland a couple years ago during Chryslers at Carlisle. The owner was doing some work under the car at a convience store parking lot. I seem to remember PA plates on the car. Was that you?

My wife saw it and just fell in love with the car, especially since its the same color combo as my A-12.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
#1 not in my garage
#2 no pics of the 'cuda
other than that, beautiful car! need more pics of the runner though (for the pic hounds you know....)

Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="Superbee liever":6tmy7isl]OK, here it is... the vacuum thing is cruise control. The heater hose clamp is black, should be zinc plated. The radiator outlet is on the wrong side, the fender tag screws, only 1 should be natural, the other painted. The wiper motor is correct. This is a numbers matching, factory dealor demo car per the original buildsheet. As far as the hood inserts, the jury is still out. This was an early build car...so headrests came later (it actually should have a bench) but ya'll had no way to know without a pic of fender tag or buildsheet. All for now.

Missing the gravel pan under the front bumper and the brace from the K-frame to the bumper... But don't mind me...

I saw a car just like this in New Cumberland a couple years ago during Chryslers at Carlisle. The owner was doing some work under the car at a convience store parking lot. I seem to remember PA plates on the car. Was that you?

My wife saw it and just fell in love with the car, especially since its the same color combo as my A-12.[/quote:6tmy7isl]

Good call, yes it is missing the gravel pan.. and no it wasn't me in PA. But I will be at carlisle, just not with the car. I do have another vert project for sale BTW!

Reaction score
Oh, and I almost forgot... maybe a grp 24 batt with yellow caps, not 27 with red? Would that be correct?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Correct or not, that is one great lookin' car!! :cheers: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Superbee liever said:
[quote="Big John":4yidt3gz][quote="Superbee liever":4yidt3gz]OK, here it is... the vacuum thing is cruise control. The heater hose clamp is black, should be zinc plated. The radiator outlet is on the wrong side, the fender tag screws, only 1 should be natural, the other painted. The wiper motor is correct. This is a numbers matching, factory dealor demo car per the original buildsheet. As far as the hood inserts, the jury is still out. This was an early build car...so headrests came later (it actually should have a bench) but ya'll had no way to know without a pic of fender tag or buildsheet. All for now.

My wife saw it and just fell in love with the car, especially since its the same color combo as my A-12.[/quote:4yidt3gz]

Good call, yes it is missing the gravel pan.. and no it wasn't me in PA. But I will be at carlisle, just not with the car. I do have another vert project for sale BTW![/quote:4yidt3gz]
pictures of the vert project ??????? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back