• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It had to be California

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
The approval of same sex marriages is not relevant history/news to me, nor any other accomplishments related to anyones sexual preferences. If the friggin' president likes to run around in high heels at night, so be it, as long as he gets the job done. We've lost sight of what's important in this country.

Jim S.

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
if your a freakin fag .....blow your brains out and do this country a favor :toetap:

and jump in a deep hole first so no one has to clean up the blood....

BigDaddy440

Reaction score
I live in CA....I wrote and sent this to the editor of the local news paper:

Once again our elected officials are taking it upon themselves to decide what’s best for other people’s children. Democrats Mark Leno and Governor Jerry Brown have just put thousands of teachers and millions of parents in an uncomfortable position and that’s not all. The passing of SB 48 goes far beyond insulting the majority of Californians who are against its implementation. It’s also very costly for tax payers and school districts. A newly mandated curriculum will have to be purchased within a few years and of course there’s a probable loss of enrollment which will only further deepen districts’ financial hardships.

Why can’t we just teach our students the core subjects, like math, language arts and science? In a time when school districts are struggling to meet state and federal benchmarks, and our state and schools are in serious financial trouble, why is it seemingly necessary to pass agenda driven legislation that has less to do with protecting kids and more to do with desensitizing our youth to homosexuality in hopes that it becomes more socially acceptable?

There are currently no laws preventing text book companies from including important contributions by persons who are gay. If an individual is worthy of being in a text book on his or her own merits, then so be it. Why is it so important to point out that person’s sexual preference? Answer: It’s not, unless your motive is to expose children to the idea of same sex relationships.

Mark Leno pushed SB 48 using bothersome examples of harassment and violence toward kids who were seen by their peers as gay. But SB 48 has little to do with making schools a safer place and everything to do with promoting the views of pro-homosexual organizations such as Equality California who sponsored this bill.

I should say that as a public school teacher myself, maintaining a safe environment for all my students will always be a primary concern. Let it be known that rules are already in place that protect all students, gay, straight, overweight, black, brown or white. Where I teach and in my classroom, harassment of any kind is not tolerated.

Parents have the right to have their children educated in public schools without the fear of material being used to which they find offensive. Let’s keep political and social agendas outside of our schools and focus on giving our children a first rate education.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Well said but your going to end up in a NorCal reeducation camp speaking like that :toetap: We put up with so many hassles and appeals because we are under the 9th district court in SanFran :brickwall:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That is very well said and I agree with everything you said. But it will fall on deaf ears and nothing will be done about it. It's just another example of a small minority forcing their views on the rest of us, whether we like it or not.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
if your a freakin fag .....blow your brains out and do this country a favor :toetap:
I'm not sure if I understand......could you be more straight forward........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You and I are in agreement here George..... :thumbsup:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
george68hemirr said:
I'm not sure if I understand......could you be more straight forward........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You and I are in agreement here George..... :thumbsup:
the big problem with all this is it shouldve been left in the closet and its all being pushed it our faces.......nobody wants to see this crap.......GOD dont even believe in it....END OF STORY
gary.....i knew you would :cheers:

Back