• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Alive!

Coyote

Reaction score
Quikbird actually moves under it's own power! It really does! I saw it last evening after we got it on the ground and moved it around the shoppe pointed toward the door. It went to get fuel and came back without having to be flatbedded! Wonderment after 3 years!

quikbird

Reaction score
This car hates me, no doubt about it. Bringing it home to get ready for good guys show and alt locked up. Darn thing is brand new and less than ten miles on it. Crap!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that's cause you haven't shown it enough attention....just like a woman....

quikbird

Reaction score
Dave you may be onto something, went back out later to start swapping alt out and now it works. No doubt about it, messing with my head.

quikbird

Reaction score
Chris, with those expensive Bridgestone potenza's on there, I'm too cheap to use them up in burnouts

quikbird

Reaction score
for all who doubted

IMG_2490.jpg

for the curious, that is coyotes autocrossing 55 beside my bird

IMG_2490.jpg

Last edited:

quikbird

Reaction score
yep, I just waved my magic wand and teleported it from my shop to the good guys car show. never moved an inch.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:basketcase:...just a pic of some cars sitting in a field, not moving....and it's not even the same color as the car in your avatar...and the second pic is an "invalid attachment".....it's all in the details.....:acme::jester:

Coyote

Reaction score
And the hits just keep on comin'

Bring'em on boys. We can see who looks like they are sitting there.

My new 440 isn't running yet, it is in the car. GG show took a LOT of time: AutoX, Drags, host clubbing, stand in for a CA guy in the running to win the giveaway '32 F--d at the awards ceremony. I guess I'll just have to whoop ya with the antique small block Brand C. You're 2 much of a sissy to really hammer and launch the car, might lose some tread off the tires. Doggone posers! What really frosts me is the attachment didn't come up and show my car. It'll get even! Nice bunch of guys demanding movin' pitchers, so much 4 trust and fellowship!:soap::bart:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
nuthin personal Coyote...it's the company you keep....:groucho:

Back