• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Alive!

quikbird

Reaction score
all right , I think I fixed the second picture. coyote can stop whining and moaning. best car in the picture is obviously the yellow one anyway

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice pics, Rob. Thanks for sharing. :cheers:

What kinda wheels you running on your bird?

Coyote

Reaction score
all right , I think I fixed the second picture. coyote can stop whining and moaning. best car in the picture is obviously the yellow one anyway

THANX! U did, you're entitled to your opinion/no matter how half baked it may be! The car is not quite so angry at U! it's willing to spot you one since you are afraid of damaging your tires. You can be like Doc and keep the same dry rotted ones on the car for 14 years, Mr. Cheapskate!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

you mean the LaSalle in the background?:acme:

quikbird

Reaction score
acme those are rev wheels. found them at the goodguys show a few years ago for a very reasonable price, 17 x 9's on back, 17 x 8's on front. downside is they don't seem to make a 10 inch wheel in this pattern. I check every now and then but nothing yet.

Dave, I'm sorry but the Lasalle is tan. I know you have a green fixation and sometimes that is all you can see. The lasalle owner is a member of our car club here.

coyote I know I was taught to respect the ancient and elderly but just wanted to point out that you might to catch that drool and your depends might need changing.

:bart:

Coyote

Reaction score
They're Good 2 Go!

Caught the drool, changed undies recently, and wanted to remind you Maxton's is this Friday:party::banana::nachos::popcorn::jester::rimshot::cheers:. OOH, sorry, forgot, your Chebby is body shoppin'. Well I'm kindhearted and in a charitable mood. You are welcome to ride with me if the brisk acceleration won't frighten you too badly.:victorious::drive:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:blah:...still waiting for the big hairy burnout pics......

Coyote

Reaction score
:blah:...still waiting for the big hairy burnout pics......

It would be the highlight of my day to do that for you. It WILL happen the instant my MOPAR is running. It's on drag radials (they get used frequently for hard launches and do get used up before dry rot sets in). I'd do one in the Brand C for you, but I don't want to humiliate QB! He needs to save his tires and would be very jealous boo hooing into his crying towel!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that shot across the bow was aimed at QB Coyote....but if you wanna melt some tires....as you were :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:basketcase:...clearly you are the best of friends....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just noticed your tag line......and how true it was when he did get it rollin...

Back