• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jamaica

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
[
Yep. Good thing he is properly lubricated too otherwise he might have come unhinged at the notion that his baby was repainted F8 military olive drab... :lmao:

:jester:

now Frenchy...if yer gonna :acme: :acme: :acme: , get it right. It's Coronet Station Wagon Green. We get enough heat with the shiney or flat hood stripes, let alone the whole car being drab.

I stand corrected... :lol:

And speaking of F8 - there sure were a lot of people taking pictures of John's quasi-F8 RR last night over at Old Town. No shortage of requests to hear the horn either... :lol:

:jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Yeah - people do like to hear that horn. I even had a couple of young teen age guys ask me if my stuffed road runner bird I keep on the front seat was for sale...the answer was "no."

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
yah mon i got me hair done and love me cuban cigars[attachment=0:85quwdt1]DSC00390.JPG[/attachment:85quwdt1]

really had a nice time ..very friendly people...wedding was awesome.....was really humid/hot...ocean was pee warm.....cigars were out of this world......from 12 to 75 bucks......25.00 cubans......then i have them stashed in my carry on and they select me for a search......they didnt find them.......i was sweating it out......took off all the labels so they couldnt tell what they were just in case......the truth is..... thats my last time there

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
its great to be home......real coffee and real food
It's good to hear you had a great trip George. It's always nice to get away once in a while! BTW, it would sure be interesting to see you in that get up walking then high iron sometime!! :jester:

Jim S.

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
yah mon i got me hair done and love me cuban cigars[attachment=0:2g5c1o4n]DSC00390.JPG[/attachment:2g5c1o4n]

really had a nice time ..very friendly people...wedding was awesome.....was really humid/hot...ocean was pee warm.....cigars were out of this world......from 12 to 75 bucks......25.00 cubans......then i have them stashed in my carry on and they select me for a search......they didnt find them.......i was sweating it out......took off all the labels so they couldnt tell what they were just in case......the truth is..... thats my last time there
That pic is scary! :lmao:

Back