• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just picked up a semi survivor 69 road runner

drmopar

Reaction score
I am the third owner. T3 bronze with bucket console 4 speed interior. Purchased from second owner who had it since 1989. All original and matching. It may be looking for a new home in the near future as I have some interest in another car.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
drmopar said:
I am the third owner. T3 bronze with bucket console 4 speed interior. Purchased from second owner who had it since 1989. All original and matching. It may be looking for a new home in the near future as I have some interest in another car.
Sounds good, not too many Bronze cars here. Do you have any pics?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
drmopar said:
Sounds good, not too many Bronze cars here. Do you have any pics?
:yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat:

drmopar

Reaction score
I tried downloading on my phone but theyes are too large. Ill upload tomorrow

drmopar

Reaction score
This is one of the very few all original unmolested cars. The only things that were changed was according the original owner. Plugs and wires cap and rotor in 1978, clucth in 1987, exhaust system in 1981. He rattle canned the passenger quarter panel in a few spots and the driver one also, but the rest of the car is pretty much the way it rolled off Lynch road in July 1969. The car has no broadcast sheet because he told me it was stolen in late 1969 and the theives stole the entire interior! The insurance company slowly put it back together for the original owner, but they installed 69 Coronet front bucket seat backs. I located a nice original set of bucket seat covers that will eventually replace the coronet covers, which have been in the car since 1969! The car is a factory tach car also. Everything works but the dome lights.

chapdog105

Reaction score
Cool car Mike. Hope it finds a good home if you don't keep it.
Are you even considering doing a resto on it?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That's a great find, good for you!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: So the car was stolen and all they took out was the interior, that's a strange theft! :loco:

drmopar

Reaction score
That's what the orig owner said. A lot of interest in this car. Wow. More pics tomorrow.

Back