• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just picked up a semi survivor 69 road runner

mcmopar

Reaction score
Where did you find it? Looks like one that I almost bought down in St. Cloud, FL many years ago. It got sold and I lost track of it.

drmopar

Reaction score
Hey Iam at work! It will have to wait till I get home! It is not from Florida. It was bought new in Michigan and has been in a garage since 1979....

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your thread on the 'parts indicates that this one hasn't run in quite a while. What's the plan? :popcorn:

drmopar

Reaction score
Well the plan is to recore the 053 rad, remove and flush the tank, replace the dry rotted hoses, full tune up and rebuild the carb and wake this thing up. That is unless someone makes me an offer I can not refuse. I already have a couple members here showing interest. I really did not think about selling the car, and my father who actually is 50% owner does not want to sell it either, may have to make some decisions soon. I will have some updated pics later tonight.

V269

Reaction score
Wow, sure look's good. You shouldn't have any trouble unloading that car at all. Nice. :thumbsup:

drmopar

Reaction score
Thing is I really dont want to sell it, neither does my dad. I guess It would have to be a inviting offer to let it go. Original cars that have been left alone dont come across my path ever.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
drmopar said:
Thing is I really dont want to sell it, neither does my dad. I guess It would have to be a inviting offer to let it go. Original cars that have been left alone dont come across my path ever.
That car looks great, I can see why you wouldn't want to sell it. There's a lot to be said for having a car that is mostly original. My '65 Formula S is like that. It has an original interior, and at least 70% original exterior paint. It has had a number of things done mechanically but other then that I'd say that it really is an original car. So while I would like to get a better paint job on it, replace the chrome, and clean up the engine compartment, then that originality will be gone. For now it will stay this way until I get tired of it the way it is.

IM000513.JPG

drmopar

Reaction score
Looks like it is going to a new home. New owner is a member here. He can speak up when he feels like it!

Back