• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Knock on wood and got my fingers crossed

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
A writer with Hemmings Muscle Machines just contacted me and we are setting a photo shoot up on the afternoon of April 4th.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
Roadcuda said:
That's great news Bob! Lookin forward to seeing it in print!

I'm looking forward to seeing it in person. Less than 2 weeks to Veags Baby!!!!!
It will be good to see you again Harold

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Congrats :thumbsup:

That is the only magizine I get and will look for it. Good luck with the pictures. :yesnod:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Awesome Bob! Shortly after we finished the restoration, a dear friend of mine had his Plum Crazy '71 Chally 'vert featured in the resto section of the July '10 issue. Richard Lentinello took the pics along with Bill Mattar. They are both real cool guys. I first met Richard in 2000 at Carlisle (the first year the name was changed to "Chrysler Nationals") when I was displaying my '69 AMX. They chose to feature it/me in their SpeedVision series "Hemmings Road Show". It was an amazing experience to say the least. Good people, great magazine, you should be proud!

:cheers: :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oops, it was Matthew Litwin not Bill Mattar, and the Aug '10 issue - which actually came out in July...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Well that just proves that they only put the nicest cars in their magazine. Congrats. :thumbsup:
I don't know if shooting pics makes an article in a rag or something that gets the axe by the publisher :huh: :popcorn:

Back