• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Knock on wood and got my fingers crossed

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Well he took over 300 pictures in several locations and I was able to sneak a few in. He did say it would be published and possibly a two part restoration story :party:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Congrats Bob! :cheers: 300 pics huh? Seems like a lot when they'll use maybe 6 or 7 in the spread? Either way that says a lot about the quality of the restoration you did on that beautiful Bird of yours!!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Like Steve said they only use a few but he sure took a mess of them.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
no doubt the other 297 pics will be for sale on the bay......gotta get some $$ for the straight axle project.... :acme:

moparchris

Reaction score
That is very exciting. Kinda like a cherry on top. Congrats couldn't have happened to a better car or owner. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully you listed Mrs. HemiBeep and yourself as owners when you gave them the info on the car...otherwise, your a$$ is grass and she is the lawnmower... :basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Hopefully you listed Mrs. HemiBeep and yourself as owners when you gave them the info on the car...otherwise, your a$$ is grass and she is the lawnmower... :basketcase:

Got it covered, now if that gets edited, I'm sure you guys will take it easy on me cause it's not my fault :basketcase:

Steve

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

I thought it was Stu's car and Bob is just the custodiandontknow.gif

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Steve said:
ACME A12 said:

I thought it was Stu's car and Bob is just the custodiandontknow.gif
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
69hemibeep said:
Well he took over 300 pictures............

I'm looking forward to taking a few pics of the old bird for myself. :yesnod:
I have all the equipment ready to roll but it was questionable for awhile. Looking forward to seeing you again. I'm hoping the show is decent this year, but it is Vegas !

Back