• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LETS PLAY SHOOT THE PISTOL

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Hope you have some time to kill, because this is VERY ACCURATE AND ADDICTIVE Really hard to stop playing!

Check this one out … see how good you are with a Russian pistol. All text is in Russian.
Save gun powder and money! When the pistol appears, click on the trigger, aim, and fire. It’s really self-explanatory.
When your 3 shots are fired, the reload icon appears in a box under the target. You have 3 shots in 30 seconds to hit the target and get your score. It’s addictive.

http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf

zupanj

Reaction score
We just went from storm watch to storm warning in the Philly area. There are 4-8 inches in the forecast, this will be the first real snow of the season. My daughter lives in Concord, MA and they have blizzard warnings with up to 2 ft of snow.

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
zupanj said:
We just went from storm watch to storm warning in the Philly area. There are 4-8 inches in the forecast, this will be the first real snow of the season. My daughter lives in Concord, MA and they have blizzard warnings with up to 2 ft of snow.
Talk about a derail. :basketcase: :cheers:
That was fun George, thanks.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
V269 said:
Took me about 30 tries but finally shot a round of 30. :banana:

I got two 10's and a 9 on my third try. That's it, I'm done. I'd be here ALL DAY trying to get 30... :basketcase:

Thanks, George!!!

Back