• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for help decoding data tag

RonLiv

Reaction score
I was looking at the hood layout, I see it said scoops are black. These are red, they don't look to be ever messed with. I'm sure they came this way. It has the air grabber if that makes a difference. Also nice car Ronliv. Thanks
Once again I believe DropTop is accurate with the red screens for the Air Grabber. My car is not an N96 Code car, but I put the Air Grabber in anyway, just because I like the option. I went with the red on the hood screens which is what my research indicated. However and I don't know where I read this, or even if I did at all and it's just my imagination or just age setting in, but I seem to recall seeing somewhere that the screens in some of the very early N96 coded cars were black? There are people on this forum that would know this for certain. I just seem to remember reading about it, but can't put my finger, or mouse, on where.

Scott Kuntz

Reaction score
I agree with that. The seats wasn't as dark as the paint. That's why I was question which color. The carpet was out before I picked it up, I'll probably use the same judgement call as you. Thanks for the input everybody's been great help.

Roadtrip

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the V6W on the tag right after the hood treatment code indicates white side stripe also. Interesting to learn what’s including in the ‘spring’ package.

Back