• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mandatory intro

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
andrewl said:
Thanks, my fellow enthusiasts!!
:grouphug:

Welcome and thanks for observing a couple of the very few rules we have here. :cheers:

droptop

Reaction score
A tag line in his avitar within the first week.....I think that was even faster that Ray's.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
andrewl said:
can't quite tell if you're all laughing at me or with me on this one...
humor is relative
:stooges:
Were with you on the avatar but tell us more about your car or cars or do you want or need one, or just an enthusiast as said. :popcorn:

andrewl

Reaction score
Love all things MOPAR!
had a '68 Satellite as a project car to be transformed into a Roadrunner replica (a childhood dream).
same old story: ran out of funds, ran out of time, ran out of patience... life goes on....
sold the rolling chassis and parted it out... all that's left are the bumpers and rear glass and some misc parts. :brickwall:
Still, I go to shows whenever possible. The Carlisle, PA show is a favorite: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events ... -carlisle/

some day.... some day....

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Now that is a proper intro...thank-you.

:jester:
ACME
See, you just have to ask nicely you bully you :lol:

To borrow a phrase used by you & Basketcase every once in a while; what'd I do? :huh:

:jester:

Back