• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mandatory intro

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
andrewl said:
can't quite tell if you're all laughing at me or with me on this one...
humor is relative
:stooges:

We laugh a lot here... mostly at :haha: Stu or George, but everybody gets it once in a while. :wedgie:

You've got the smiley usage down so that's a big plus.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Big John said:
andrewl said:
humor is relative

We laugh a lot here... mostly at :haha: Stu or George, but everybody gets it once in a while. :wedgie:

blue conspiracy ,

Not so. Big Kahuna doesn't regularly play for any of the color teams...if he was any more mercenary he'd be starring in a Stallone/Schwarzenegger/Willis merk film... :lmao:

:jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
you guys are laughing at me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
you guys are laughing at me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Your getting annoying :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:
Your getting annoying :jester:

Knock it off. We're just trying to get some answers here. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome Andrew unfortunately we eventually get the tag lines in our avatar from someone who shall remain nameless because i dont want to blame john for my ta line which is really undeserved but he obviously thinks so your tag line is from something i missed oh well so you had a satellite well those are cool my wife owns a 69 satellite mod top that we are currently restoring but you are always welcome as an enthusiast and i hope you take advantage of the current dip in the car market and pick up a cool project that you can call your own well i think i have said enough i wouldnt want to upset anyone by being short with you so i will not bore you with the details of some of the characters around here its kinda like a Jud Apatoe movie where you meet all the relevant characters in the first 10 minutes of the movie and since Ray, Stuie, and George are the usual suspects when things go crazy they arent laughing at you were laughing with you since we are very light hearted except that time when someone accused me of writing run on sentences go figure :cheers:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Big John":1uu34pv6]
andrewl said:
humor is relative

blue conspiracy ,[/quote:1uu34pv6]

Not so. Big Kahuna doesn't regularly play for any of the color teams...if he was any more mercenary he'd be starring in a Stallone/Schwarzenegger/Willis merk film... :lmao:

:jester:[/quote] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: blue conspiracy :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Welcome Andrew unfortunately we eventually get the tag lines in our avatar from someone who shall remain nameless because i dont want to blame john for my ta line which is really undeserved but he obviously thinks so your tag line is from something i missed oh well so you had a satellite well those are cool my wife owns a 69 satellite mod top that we are currently restoring but you are always welcome as an enthusiast and i hope you take advantage of the current dip in the car market and pick up a cool project that you can call your own well i think i have said enough i wouldnt want to upset anyone by being short with you so i will not bore you with the details of some of the characters around here its kinda like a Jud Apatoe movie where you meet all the relevant characters in the first 10 minutes of the movie and since Ray, Stuie, and George are the usual suspects when things go crazy they arent laughing at you were laughing with you since we are very light hearted except that time when someone accused me of writing run on sentences go figure :cheers:
Well done Chris! This is one of your better run ons!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Back