• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maybe a Moral or Ethical? Question???

V269

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
V269 said:
Big John said:
Quarter panels, deck lid, tail lights, quarter extensions are all different. Also where the quarters and extensions meets is different. That is the piece of the body that the extension bolts to. The trunk floor extensions are different too.

I've done the conversion on a race car to change classes way back when. It's a lot more work than you think.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

A lot of work for a nock off look IMO. Big, I like the new catch phrase on your avatar. :lol: :thumbsup:
Its about time :jester:
What, I've been busy. :leave:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
V269 said:
[quote="69hemibeep
Its about time :jester:
What, I've been busy. :leave:[/quote]
Not you Ken, it was time for Big to get over the radio thing :lol: How did I split the quotes :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
dobie said:
they were made in much fewer numbers as well.

Farmer Brown couldn't supply Plymouth with enough baling wire and egg crates to make a larger number of grills, keeping production numbers down... :basketcase:

:lol: :acme: :lol:

:jester:

dobie

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
dobie said:

Farmer Brown couldn't supply Plymouth with enough baling wire and egg crates to make a larger number of grills, keeping production numbers down... :basketcase:

Haha!!! funny funny........

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
dobie said:

if you're ever in Ohio Ray, better stay outta Wayne Co.........or you'll find out how fast those Dept Sherrif's Chargers are.....

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
68s are the best anyways.
Always :pot: :yesnod:
:toetap: I sense someone is being facetious
I think he is saying that Chris is always stirring the pot... :yesnod:

I like 'em all except the '73s and '74s...that is one fugly front end...and a RR w/ a 318 isn't a RR...it's a Satellite w/ stripes... :D

dobie

Reaction score
[/quote]I like 'em all except the '73s and '74s...that is one fugly front end...and a RR w/ a 318 isn't a RR...it's a Satellite w/ stripes... :D

:jester:[/quote]

Yeah, I would agree. Not that I would kick one outta my garage, but I really dont care for these years as well.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
my first mopar was a '73 340 4 speed road runner (dark green of course). I don't know if I had more fun with it or being taught the facts of life by the blonde I was dating in the front seat.... :devil:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
my first mopar was a '73 340 4 speed road runner (dark green of course). I don't know if I had more fun with it or being taught the facts of life by the blonde I was dating in the front seat.... :devil:

This typical 69lamancha.net thread wandering gives me an idea for a new thread... :D

Okay Jerry, you can have your thread back now... :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
This typical 69lamancha.net thread wandering gives me an idea for a new thread... :D

keep up with the times Brother Ray, it's been change to '71 C Barge.net......... :D

Back