• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
how do I know when I'm in mid life when I don't know how long life will be?
And Blue and Green CAN Band together! :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
purge them as long as they dont have RED cars , RED cars can stay :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bob, Steve, Dave, et al: I think the blues and the greens are gonna have to band together to nip this red rebellion in the bud... :toetap:

B5+F5+F8 = NO R4...:lol:

We may even have to enlist that mercenary Hoosier just to keep him from ending up on the wrong side of this war... :D

:jester:
ACME
blues and greens work together , that will never happen :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Stranger things have happened! :devil:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Well.. I guess I'm guilty of having a red mid life crisis car too.

2009_0329Stuff0009.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well if having something red means you're in mid-life, does this mean I am?

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
purge them as long as they dont have RED cars , RED cars can stay :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bob, Steve, Dave, et al: I think the blues and the greens are gonna have to band together to nip this red rebellion in the bud... :toetap:

B5+F5+F8 = NO R4...:lol:

We may even have to enlist that mercenary Hoosier just to keep him from ending up on the wrong side of this war... :D

ACME
I think I have made my stance clear. The blues and the greens should stick together, because without blue there would be no green............. :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
I did just buy this one this year (age 41 now) and it's R-4 also . Am i in my mid life crisis ?

Yes, you are. And having now recognized this you should immediately dispose of this useless vehicle. Tell you what, PM me the address that it can be picked up at and I'll dispatch a transporter to get that thing off of your hands...we'll both feel a whole lot better... :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
I did just buy this one this year (age 41 now) and it's R-4 also . Am i in my mid life crisis ?

Yes, you are. And having now recognized this you should immediately dispose of this useless vehicle. Tell you what, PM me the address that it can be picked up at and I'll dispatch a transporter to get that thing off of your hands...we'll both feel a whole lot better... :lol:

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :loco: :loco: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Back to topic....

I just made an anouncement about new registrations.

jays69bird

Reaction score
Iam also into vintage Ski doo's on that site every year at the end of March the webmaster issues a decree,Login or Die! You have until April 30th,you don't even have to post just login,if you don't Bye-Bye.

Back