• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metal Roadrunner

RonLiv

Reaction score
Ok after looking at the bird and counting the bricks behind it look's to be about 40 inch's tall is that rite. Ronliv. Think I might need one. Russ. :thumbsup2:
The actual dimensions are 34.5 x 23. I really like it. I'm thinking now to find an air brush person and see how much to paint it.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
I bought this a few years ago and just as I got the sign the guy that made it got a phone call to not sell any more or he will be arrested for copy right infringements .so got the last one of those .

RR NO KNOTS (2).jpg

ricks_RR

Reaction score
he told me warner brothers I guess went to his shop .they never called me to get it back thank god .I love that piece

RonLiv

Reaction score
he told me warner brothers I guess went to his shop .they never called me to get it back thank god .I love that piece
Seems petty to me that they would care. I mean unless the guy was making a mint on the product why would they even care or how would they find out.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
I don't know how they found out but yes it is petty stuff .well they arrested some vendor at Carlisle a few years ago for selling unmarked mopar stuff

quikbird

Reaction score
frequently the size of the infraction has no bearing. If they quote don't defend their intellectual property unquote, then they may lose the copyrite on it

ricks_RR

Reaction score
not sure how that works but I have got a few nice pieces before that has happened .

RonLiv

Reaction score
Never got it painted, but I had an artist tell me they could airbrush it. But I kinda like it as is. It's stainless I believe.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea so it wont rust. I thought copy rite's ran out in a ten year period un less they keep up dating it. Know patens have fees so you won't own it for life. We use too air brush T shirts at the beach but could not infringe on Disney stuff. A few have been busted for that over the years. Had a business INC. and the name was only protected in the state of Fla. So know little on the Copy rite. Well their is my 2 Cent's. for what it is worth. :kartman:

RonLiv

Reaction score
Yea so it wont rust. I thought copy rite's ran out in a ten year period un less they keep up dating it. Know patens have fees so you won't own it for life. We use too air brush T shirts at the beach but could not infringe on Disney stuff. A few have been busted for that over the years. Had a business INC. and the name was only protected in the state of Fla. So know little on the Copy rite. Well their is my 2 Cent's. for what it is worth. :kartman:
Well, I ain't makin'em or paint'en dem, so I don't really care bout all that stuff. :moparsmiley:

Back