• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mice

the longhair

Reaction score
What do you guys use to try to keep mice out of your cars when they are in storage?

Jim S.

Reaction score
I use mothballs around the outside of the car. Also wrap some up in rags and stuff them in the tailpipes. (always forget to take them out in the spring). Don't put mothballs inside your car because you will never get the smell out.......

mac

What ?
Reaction score
the 2 things i have used are fabric softner sheets and bars of deoderant soap (irish spring). so far no mice. :cents:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
OK I can't help myself. Why do you guys store your cars :snowball: :jester:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I use these little packs that mice are to eat. Bye bye. Pretty cheap, two packs does all around the car and inside as well. Can't think of the name,but the are in the same section of the store as mouse traps.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
mac said:
the 2 things i have used are fabric softner sheets and bars of deoderant soap (irish spring). so far no mice. :cents:
this works great and smells great too.....if you want park 8 mouse traps and each side of your tires......just in case

bobby....shut your face and mow your brown lawn :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
69hemibeep said:

Beacuse we have 4 seasons. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
1. I get to drive my car... 2. store my car... 3. dream about driving my car... 4. Take the car out of storage :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
mac said:
this works great and smells great too.....if you want park 8 mouse traps and each side of your tires......just in case

bobby....shut your face and mow your brown lawn :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Another option....go to your local animal shelter and get an old angry cat nobody wants. Have him live in the garage (with heat of course) and don't over-feed him! :lock:

droptop

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
droptop said:
69hemibeep said:

Beacuse we have 4 seasons. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
1. I get to drive my car... 2. store my car... 3. dream about driving my car... 4. Take the car out of storage :jester:

I thought they were 1)hot, 2)smokin, 3)blazen, and 4)forget about it. :lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
never had mice problems. l do get them just see some nut shells in the trunk. l eep a couple traps and usually get one or two. so far never had any damage.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
mac said:

Been doing this for over 25 years and no mice at all in the cars but,have traps all around the barn with peanutbutter and get the little buggers :thumbsup:

Keeps them out of my parts and tractors.

moparchris

Reaction score
My neighbor uses peanut butter to catch squirrels in a steel trap. Well my dog figured out how to steal the peanut butter without getting caught till we saw it!

mcmopar

Reaction score
I've got one shrewd rat in my attic over the garage. He's cleaned the peanut butter off the trap numerous times so far. It's only a matter of time 'till I get him...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
I've got one shrewd rat in my attic over the garage. He's cleaned the peanut butter off the trap numerous times so far. It's only a matter of time 'till I get him...
I used Decon mouse or rat poison on top of the peanut butter so they get a little something with their meal. :devil:

Back