• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mismatched bumper chrome

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
naw, my last car had those( the back bumper was MIA, and the front looked like soeone had knocked fence posts out with it) I had to scrounge F&R bumpers, got them off two different people, and both of the ones I got had the bumperetts. I guess the holes in this bumper musta been for little driving lights.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'll try the chrome shop in the morning I think they are closed Mondays :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Here is the skinny. I looked at my invoice and I paid $125 not $75 which is still cheap. So I'm full of $hit)I called this morning and talked to the HMFWIC and told them what I wanted with a couple small dents repaired so it was comparable to mine. He said without seeing them $330. I told him just a year ago what I paid and he replied, we have a new owner everything went up. The repops by Goodmark have bad Chrome but I notice AMD now makes them for $335 anyone see these yet?

Back