• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar distributor cap & rotor '69 Roar Runner with a 440

Bobby69RR

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know where I can find/locate the correct Mopar "tan" distributor cap and rotor for my 69 RR that has a 440 with a single 4 bbl barb.
My car has been converted to the Mopar electronic ignition, so there is no points & condenser.

I saw a set on the Mancini Racing website, but it's for A and B engines and doesn'y mention RB engines.
Also, does Accel or any other aftermarket companies make the correct "tan" colored cap?

I would greatly appreciate any info about this.

Bobby in Virginia

droptop

Reaction score
Bobby69RR said:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know where I can find/locate the correct Mopar "tan" distributor cap and rotor for my 69 RR that has a 440 with a single 4 bbl barb.
My car has been converted to the Mopar electronic ignition, so there is no points & condenser.

I saw a set on the Mancini Racing website, but it's for A and B engines and doesn'y mention RB engines.
Also, does Accel or any other aftermarket companies make the correct "tan" colored cap?

Bobby in Virginia

Same cap for B and RB engines.

Bobby69RR

Reaction score
droptop said:
Bobby69RR said:
Hello everyone,

Bobby in Virginia

Same cap for B and RB engines.

Thank you Droptop!!!

Bobby69RR

Reaction score
Bobby69RR said:
Hello everyone,

Bobby in Virginia

Thanks to Droptop and Jim, I've got the info I needed. Awesome!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I get my Tan caps from my local Carquest guy.

Back