• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Heritage Club spring show

RonLiv

Reaction score
Picture I took from the show two years ago42917057_10214233065713597_2438370422769582080_n[1].jpg

RonLiv

Reaction score
Fun show, we get about 250 Mopar's or so. About ten or so Road Runners and a couple GTX's typically show. Always seem to get General Lee and Boss Hog's patrol car. Sometimes a Superbird or Daytona. Some noisy drag cars, you can always hear when they pull in the lot. A fair amount of old timey stuff, which is cool to look at. A bunch of awards, all by participant vote. If you're local bring your bird and come on out. car show 2.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Sound's like a really good time. Just too far to drive so am looking at something closer to where I live. Ga. is about as far as I could drive. With gas prices going up will be lucky if I can take it out for a drive to town. LOL. Have fun Ronliv and post those pic's.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Sound's like a really good time. Just too far to drive so am looking at something closer to where I live. Ga. is about as far as I could drive. With gas prices going up will be lucky if I can take it out for a drive to town. LOL. Have fun Ronliv and post those pic's.
If you're going to come all that way, the show to attend is Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle. It's a 3-day deal and most of those who come from any distance make a weekend of it and trailer their cars. Our show is fun, but not something you'd come all the way from Florida for, unless you are doing a car show tour up the east coast. Now that would be fun.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I agree about the fun. Maybe just leave the car here at home and fly up for the week end. Love to see what other guy's have and what they have done to their cars.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ive been there a couple of times also the Nnationals in Columbus, Big Daddy's in Florida, Spring and Fall Fling in Socal, Mats in Vegas, but would like to see the Dream cruise in Detroit

Back