• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars at Englishtown

resq302

Reaction score
Hey, nice pic of our GTX vert! Thanks! Yes, this was the second year the show has been in an up swing since Ralph seemed to be helping out! Granted, it will take some time to get back up to what it had been in years past but at least it is going on the right track instead of the downward spiral it had been going.

On a separate note, Island Dragway in Great Meadows, NJ will be having an all Mopar show / race day on Sat. Oct. 19th.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hey, nice pic of our GTX vert! Thanks! Yes, this was the second year the show has been in an up swing since Ralph seemed to be helping out! Granted, it will take some time to get back up to what it had been in years past but at least it is going on the right track instead of the downward spiral it had been going.

On a separate note, Island Dragway in Great Meadows, NJ will be having an all Mopar show / race day on Sat. Oct. 19th.

It was my pleasure to post it. Great lookin' car!!

Skids33

Beep! Beep!
Reaction score
(Great pics, thanks for posting). I had to judge at the show and the great turnout took up most of the day. I went to get my camera out of the car and looked at my watch and it was 3:30. LOL , I just put the camera back in the trunk. I did not get to see everything. LOL
But all good. Glade to see the show grow.

Back