• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

more toys the man cave

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
If you got friend's that hang around and you can get them to help lift the heavy stuff and don't mean the case of beer you need one. Found that you better get them to help before they get into the beer. :drinks: Still think the addition to the shop is cool.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I got an old Ice house at my place it is a 8X8 foot one. We can put keg's in it. I use it to put strawberry plant's in when I grow them. :kartman: but beer is better!!!!

ricks_RR

Reaction score
never heard of a 5 leaf called a strawberry plants .living in FL you should make it into a cooler with the pour spouts on the out side walls .:drinks::drinks: then I will be down to help drink it :beep:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Now that sound's like a good Idea. Wish I had thought of that one. Was thinking an Iv push. It has a thermostat that I can make it as cold or hot as I want it. It is not an ice house any more but will freeze goes to 32 at least. Have to keep the plant's at freezing for a week to build up the starch in the root before you plant them. :thumbsup:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just wonder where you put the debit card on the Texaco pump also where is the man that wares the star. Clean windshield, empty ash tray's, check the oil, batterie, air in the tires. Boy what every happened to full service with a smile. Would you like a pack of cigs with that hot dog sir. Is what I here form the guy behind the counter. And he dose not speak very good English. :(

ricks_RR

Reaction score
I found $1.50 after cleaning it .it may have a coolant leak not sure had it running and working good then a leak on the floor started don't think its water .o'well :BangHead:

Back