• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

more toys the man cave

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
What leaked is it clear or dose it look like oil. They do have a drain tube you have to put a hose on and pipe it off some where. A refrigerator repair man can fix them. Hope it was just condensation from the coil's. Well Back to the Ice chest. :kartman: Darn second hand machine !!!#@##

ricks_RR

Reaction score
it looks clear but feels like oil so this weekend I will start it up so I can watch what it is doing .it did get cold fast

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
If you crank it up again have some soapy water in a spray bottle to check the coil's. Sound's like it is good if it cooled down. If it had a leak it would all be gone. Like that air conditioner I had that it rubbed a hole in the return line the Freon leaked out. If you got an AC mechanic buddy like I do they have a snifter to find leak's. Good luck hope it keep's the beer good and cold. Like mine with a little ice in the can. Russ. :beep:

ricks_RR

Reaction score
I plugged it in this weekend and it is running great .it must have been old water some where in the machine but it is cold now .
thank you for the in put

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well I know that makes you feel good. Now on to more stuff for the cave. With the cold front's coming your way stay warm.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
warm hell with all this rain I am getting webbed feet :bananadance:and let it snow I will be in drinking :drinks:

ricks_RR

Reaction score
go out back of the man cave and kill weeds every hour .sure beats ortho weed killer :wetting::wetting:

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Looks awesome. I am always adding something here & there to my Racement (basement car themed man cave) when I find something. Cut this off of an old rust 69' Charger parts car.

00q0q_9DuXz7hjnwh_600x450 (002).jpg

20161022_133608.jpg

Back