• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My A12 clone project

Jim S.

Reaction score
I'm actually in China right now so I know exactly what you mean. They're becoming more capitalist over here then Americans from the look of it. And the from what I hear Obama has a communist approach so things have certainly flip flopped. I think the best thing we can do is stop buying cheaper Chinese (and Japanese or any other import) and buy 'Made in the USA' Guess that's one reason I like my mopar. :thumbsup:

And these Kindle things do look convenient. Though not sure if an Ipad is just as good or a must also have.[/quote]

Hopefully President Hu and his boys are not monitoring your messages. :lol:

moparholic4bbl

Reaction score
LOL....never can tell. So far they haven't blocked this site like they have Youtube, facebook and Twitter. Now I can't look up 'runner burnouts' as easy...but I find ways thanks to proxification. God bless America.

:flag:

joewhite440

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
moparholic4bbl said:
I'm actually in China right now

So what takes you to China; business or you just like to eat cats??? :lmao:

:jester:
Yummy, real Chinese food :drool:

We can save him some cash and just throw some local "Road kill" in with a few cans of Cambell's Vegetable soup and a couple crackers!

Back