• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new project 69 roadrunner

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
How much of the parts car will be left when your done? I'm looking to build a drag car out of a b-body. :drool:

moparchris

Reaction score
Hi Gary,

Not much will be left of it. I will have to cut it at the firewall and use the floors, rear frame, inner and outer wheelhouses, trunk floor and extensions, rockers, and dutchman panel. So not much left, but if I didnt need the rockers it would be an easy back half car. I will keep my eye out since I come across these all the time for next to nothing.

Chris

moparchris

Reaction score
Well, its done. I drove it home from the shop today and as soon as I get my registration figured out (that will take an act of god to get done here in Ca) it will be my daily driver. :banana:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool. Sounds like you've put some serious time in on the old girl. Throw some pics up before Basketcase starts tapping his toes... :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Cool. Sounds like you've put some serious time in on the old girl. Throw some pics up before Basketcase starts tapping his toes... :lol:

Basketcase HA, wheres the PICS :red2:

moparchris

Reaction score
Hold on..Im doing a burnout. As soon as I get back from work I will post them up. It now spins both tires! Actually as far as 383 Roadrunners go this one is quite stout. It gets sideways when you hit the kickdown at 20mph! :eek:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

:acme: hey Big...can you replace the stick with a squirting mustard bottle?
:blah: :blah: :blah: .....and where's the burnout out pics? :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

moparchris

Reaction score
Okay my buddy was in charge of the camera, I said take a tone of pics and I need some good burnout shots and this is what he took. :brickwall: Looks I may have to take matters into my own hands and do some burnouts behind the shop!

glhcarl

Reaction score
Big John said:
And the green vs. blue just keeps going... :jester:

Lots of potential for that one! :thumbsup:
Green vs blue to see which is right behind "red'. :beep:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
glhcarl said:
Big John said:
And the green vs. blue just keeps going... :jester:

Lots of potential for that one! :thumbsup:
Green vs blue to see which is right behind "red'. :beep:
thats right your blue and green guys are just fighting for 2nd and 3rd place :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

The fact that you red yahoos can't even get a minor rise out of the blue and green boys ought to tell you guys something... :lol:

Red DID IN FACT become a viable color in 1970 with the introduction of FE5 Rallye Red...but unfortunately this is a '69 forum... :acme:

:banana: :lmao: :banana:

ACME

Back