• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My New Project

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
joewhite440 said:
How is Bambi coming???
:nachos: :cartman: :popcorn: :jester:

Still stockpiling parts and preparing for that to start...hopefully at the end of the year. Repainted the Camaro and the SS/T recently so the project fund is a little depleted... :lol:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
joewhite440 said:
How is Bambi coming???
:nachos: :cartman: :popcorn: :jester:

Still stockpiling parts and preparing for that to start...hopefully at the end of the year. Repainted the Camaro and the SS/T recently,and fell under the Moosestang spell so the project fund is a little depleted... :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Still stockpiling parts and preparing for that to start...hopefully at the end of the year. Repainted the Camaro and the SS/T recently,and fell under the Moosestang spell so the project fund is a little depleted... :lol:

Yeah, Dave is right. THAT did not help either... In case you missed it Joe, I bought a new BOSS 302 and Shelby GT500... Put a little dent in the project fund... :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
You still have Bambi? Huh couldn't tell since all the family pictures have a Moostang pic taped over it. :lol:

And Joe great buy!! I saw that one for sale and was tempted, but then again I am always tempted!!

Back