• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my roadrunner ran into a problem

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
well all done engine/trans/overdrive and rear full of fluid and so far no leaks......going for a test drive.....need my gps[has mph built into it] to figure out my mph since the gear change...dont need anymore tickets :thumbsup:
:nachos: :nachos: :nachos:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
SWEET RIDE.....really not much difference from the 430s....maybe 2-300 rpms less..2200 rpms at 60 mph in overdrive.....speedos off by 10 mph..tranny shifts hard like she did before...no slip...convertor was tightened up and not much difference either.....best part....NO LEAKS
DID A LITTLE TRICK SO I CAN UNBOLT THE EXHAUST[attachment=2:2ucokmmr]DSC02412.JPG[/attachment:2ucokmmr][attachment=1:2ucokmmr]DSC02413.JPG[/attachment:2ucokmmr][attachment=0:2ucokmmr]DSC02414.JPG[/attachment:2ucokmmr]

DSC02412.JPG

DSC02413.JPG

DSC02414.JPG

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
dont need anymore tickets :thumbsup:

quit buying the fags and you could afford the tickets.... :acme: :jester:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
well all done engine/trans/overdrive and rear full of fluid and so far no leaks......going for a test drive.....need my gps[has mph built into it] to figure out my mph since the gear change...dont need anymore tickets :thumbsup:

Don't need no stinkin gps the cops will tell ya if you are going over the speed limit if they can catch ya! :yesnod: :jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
abodybill said:
george68hemirr said:

Don't need no stinkin gps the cops will tell ya if you are going over the speed limit if they can catch ya! :yesnod: :jester:
yeah billy maybe we did that in the old days but they have no sense of humor today.....the party is over :drive: :drive:

Back