• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my runner

fugges

Reaction score
Hello,
just back from NY and I get a nice christmas present for me, hear are the first pictures:
http://www.strichacht-forum.de/galerie/v/fugges/Runner/
It is a non restaurated, original Runner, less than 50t meiles on it, A/C, buckets... .
It is still in the org. condition like the built sheet says, just the chrom on the wheel houses is not org. I bought it from the second owner, it is all matching numbers. The car got the last licence in 2001 but it runs very good.
Now I let do some small reperation in the USA then it will shipped to Germany. There is some little rost on the door from the driver side. the pain looks good for this age but It would need a new paintjob for a perfect show condition because there are some scatches hear and there but no cracks, no bondo, not bonded, nor dolphin. With some more little work and love it will be a very nice Runner in a short time.
Best regards Armin
:beep:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Very nice! Console, 4-speed, B5, A/C, steelies & redlines, WOW! .... Need more pics!
:thumbsup:

gunnar

Reaction score
Holy cow!!!! That's a fantastic car!! You are so lucky!! Enjoy! :drive: :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sweet! glad you foung one. don't forget about us when you two get home.
what part of Germany are you from? love to see some photos!always have wanted to go there.

fugges

Reaction score
thanks you all, I thing I will be very happy with the Runner. It is very close to the car I always dreamed, the only thing is the missing Power breaks.
The car is still in Connecticut. I let repair somethings before shipping because it is much more cheaper than in Germany.
I hope the car will shipped in the beginning of the next year, so that it arrived in february.
@Basketcase:
I live in the south of Germany, near the boarder to Swizerland and the boarder to France is just 200 meters away from my house.
You work for cragars, I got a set of them to the car:). Has anybody a pictures how it looks a 69 Runner with cragars?
Actually I dont wont to keep it, because I like the original and the Magnum 500 rims, but mayby it doesnt look so bad.
regards Armin

Back