• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mystery car

mannye

Reaction score
Seriously... just once I would like to see them not "BADONKIFY" a car and make it into a cool driver that retains the original look. I figure Foose has to sell his 22 inch rapper rims so he slaps them on everything they make. I work in TV... I get it.. he is not doing the TV show because he likes to work for free. He's increasing his business.

I wonder how many MORE rims he would sell if he just made some designs that went with cars that DIDN'T have 4 18 inch woofers in the trunk?

No doubt the guy knows how to do hot rods.. that Roadster thing he did was IMO a thing of beauty, but he seems to hate muscle cars.

69B5

Reaction score
Hey guys.
It's been awhile and I thought I'd bring the mystery car happening up to date for any of you who care. lol
We've had a fewwwwww problems that we think we have under control.
I didn't get a call yesterday from my friend in Carlisle, so i'm guessing either the 440 fired right up or he's going to start it today.
We are not going to get everything done before the show, but with a little luck she will be presentable
I don't like working this close to the wire.
Here's the Good, Bad and Ugly: the Good:I think she'll be ready for Carlisle, the Bad: not everything will be complete, the Ugly: I hardly ever win anything anyway. lol
Any way, I look forward to meeting you guys in Carlisle.
Oh, I had a lady come up to me the other day when I was with my 69 RR and asked me why we always refure to our cars as female. I said, "Because we love them!"
Have a great Sunday everyone.
69B5

droptop

Reaction score
The only Mopar that has been on Overhaulin that I would drive was a black '67 Coronet RT. I think the lead for the car was the host, I think his name was Jacobs. He did the design and was in charge of the build. It was pretty much stock in appearance, but had a 5.7 hemi and OD trans. I would like something like that. But the other stuff Foose rolls out.... :facepalm:

69B5

Reaction score
Hey Basketcase , will you share some of your popcorn with me?
I'm watching the progress from 5 1/2 hours away from me.
Maybe I should ask if you'll share some of the mugs.
I received good news tonight, the mystery car fired right up and sounded good.
I went over the "to do" list and I'm going to Carlisle on the 6th to hopefully help finish enough of what remains to be able to drive her to the show.
Any body looking for something to do that week? lol
If we make it, I don't think you'll be dissapointed.
Wish me luck!
69B5

Back