• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mystery car

69B5

Reaction score
Good morning Moparchris
Hows everything in sunny Ca.?
I hope this last order to YearOne will be the last for my mystery ride.
For a car that was complete and had not been messed with, it sure seems to need a lot of parts.
But now is the time to replace them.
I still have my fingers crossed for Carlisle, we'll see.
My RR took second place Sunday to a very, very nice Firebird. Not many cars but was fun.
Keep the lid on the mystery car. It seems that the members believe you submitted the correct pictures.
I know it was an honest mistake but the secret remains.
Keep in touch Chris
69B5

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey Congrats on the trophy, I am seeing a pattern here at 69roadrunner.net. As far as the lovely state of California...well its raining. The mystery car is well under wraps here and now I just have to find a way to get over to you for the first ride in it before Ray has "business" in your area and spill mustard in the front seat. I am going to now reveal the mystery car for real this time. I think it cruel for you to drag this out and make everyone wait for it. So here it is.........

moparchris

Reaction score
:basketcase: :lol: :lmao: Tah-dah. Now everyone knows not to trust a Greenie! Sorry 69b5 but I have to take care of my brothers. You guys will have to wait until Carlisle to see it finished, which I have pics of that as well and if you guys rally want to see it then just PM me and I will send some pics to you.

69B5

Reaction score
And I thought I could trust you!
Hey, I wonder if the membership really believes you now?
After all you did make the mistake before.
MMMMMM, I wonder?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That's a nice lookin' Charger. But if you guys keep playin' games here, we will never know what to believe when you show pics of the real car. If it even exists at all :devil: .

69B5

Reaction score
Hey, Roadcuda.
Ye of so little faith. Of coarse it exists.
At least it did when I shipped it to Carlisle. I haven't seen it since Aug. of last year, so maybe all these bills I've been getting for parts is proof.
I'd like to show you guys the mystery car, but I gave Moparchris exclusive rights to it's identity.
I know, he has made a couple of mistakes, but I don't hold that against him. His 69 RR is so nice, it would not suprise me that he might try to pass his car off as the mystery car. But don't let him fool you, it is not an RR.
Sorry Chris, I didn't mean to give out another clue.
And hey buddy, if I could, I'd be honored to give you the first ride in the mystery car.
Did I just cross posts? And I promised I wouldn't do that . !@#$
I've got to go.
Good night to all. And remember, Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out of it alive!
69B5

69B5

Reaction score
Good to hear from you 69hemibeep.
I guess Chris and I have given out too many clues.
You are very close.
The color and the seating are off but everything else is close.
I'm usually in water over my head most of the time. Why would this be different?
Take care
69B5

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69B5 said:
Hey, Roadcuda.
Ye of so little faith. Of coarse it exists.
At least it did when I shipped it to Carlisle. I haven't seen it since Aug. of last year, so maybe all these bills I've been getting for parts is proof.
I'd like to show you guys the mystery car, but I gave Moparchris exclusive rights to it's identity.
I know, he has made a couple of mistakes, but I don't hold that against him. His 69 RR is so nice, it would not suprise me that he might try to pass his car off as the mystery car. But don't let him fool you, it is not an RR.
Sorry Chris, I didn't mean to give out another clue.
And hey buddy, if I could, I'd be honored to give you the first ride in the mystery car.
Did I just cross posts? And I promised I wouldn't do that . !@#$
I've got to go.
Good night to all. And remember, Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out of it alive!
69B5
I'm sure it does exist. As you must know by now, we all like to take any chance we get to mess with any one, and any thing, that goes on here. :jester: So, until we actually see this car....... :popcorn: :popcorn:

69B5

Reaction score
Hi Roadcuda
I promise when the mystery car is finished and those of you who could not make it to Carlisle have not seen the car, I will somehow make Moparchris reveal it's identity. I may have to pull rank on him. After all it is my car.
Thanks for playing along.
69B5

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
Ive got it

Hey Bob you gave me your word that you wouldn't "leak" the photos. :basketcase:

By the way thats me on the left getting my first ride.
Its better I "leak" the photo than the car or would it become a sub :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey 69b5, I went to the donut shop this morning where there is a weekly show called The Donut Derelicts. When I was walking the cars I saw your car! Obviously it had different colors, but it was the same basic car! As rare as they are its interesting for me to run into one in passing. This one was B5 with a white gut. Anyways it was beautiful and I cant wait to see it completed! :popcorn:

Jim S.

Reaction score
It's 3 in the morning and my water heater is leaking. Why is it after you buy a house, you become a maintenance man?
Another guess...."What is" a 69 GTS coupe? At least tell me if I am hot or cold.. :lol:

69B5

Reaction score
Hi Jim.
Thanks for the guess, but your cold. Sorry.
Chris.
It sure is some what odd that you ran into a car similar to the mystery car.
The only time I ran into one was at Carlisle two years ago.
That being said, I'm told there are two other ones near where I live.
However, I have never seem them.
So it could just be an urban legion.
Who knows?
Keep in touch.
69B5

moparchris

Reaction score
While talking to the guy who owned the car, he mentioned that there is another one being restored at Restos by Julius in Hollywood. I forget what color it was. I guess it was a popular west coast car.

Jim dont feel bad you are probably the closest guess so far.

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey 69B5 the guys are trying to keep a secret over on another section. I think they are trying to get you to reveal the mystery car. Of course they are talking about a lowly A-body, the nerve of some people! :acme: :pot:

69B5

Reaction score
Hey Chris.
Whats up with those rascals?
Which site are they on?
And an "A" body to boot.
I guess you and me are the only ones that can be trusted. lol
Don't give in, things like this are bound to happen
69B5

MarPar

Reaction score
Is it an A990 perhaps??? am i close?? tis a B body anyway right??

:drive:

Back