• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need to locate some interior parts

nicanor

Reaction score
The paint is almost done and now I'm looking for interior parts and info. I ordered everything I thought I needed with help from Legendary but there are some items they don't have.

I need the following at least:

headliner retainers
seatbelts front and back
hardware to hold on the rear metal inserts over the rear panel
button that goes on the front doors to fill the tiny hole near the front vent window.

The question the sales rep couldn't answer was how does the headliner fit in the sides and front window.

I have the trim for around the rear window, but what kind of trim holds the sides and the window end of the headliner if any?

Thank you,
Barry

nicanor

Reaction score
Thank you Jeff. I ordered the black ones.

Can someone help me with the process of installing the headliner?

Thanks,
Barry

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
nicanor said:
The paint is almost done and now I'm looking for interior parts and info. I ordered everything I thought I needed with help from Legendary but there are some items they don't have.

I need the following at least:

headliner retainers
seatbelts front and back
hardware to hold on the rear metal inserts over the rear panel
button that goes on the front doors to fill the tiny hole near the front vent window.

The question the sales rep couldn't answer was how does the headliner fit in the sides and front window.

I have the trim for around the rear window, but what kind of trim holds the sides and the window end of the headliner if any?

Thank you,
Barry
The headliner is glued on the front and sides. The sides have retainers to help hold it, I have seen the retainers some where, some one will know. Seat belts are repoped at PG classics I believe or Snake oil for high dollar originals. The door button is black on my black doors :lol: And the rear molding slips over the head liner. The hardware for the rear panel, are you talking sail panel that finishes off the headliner?

nicanor

Reaction score
The sail panel hat finishes off the headliner. I was told that it comes with the parts to install.

I have the new interior trim for the back window and headliner, but I'm trying to find out what trim goes from the back over the windows and to and across the front winshield after the headliner is installed. Something has to finish off over the sides and ends of the headliner.

Thanks for all the help.
Barry

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Its painted metal that snaps into place with clips and one screw at the front. There are clips under the windshield that the front metal screws to and they are a hell of allot easier to put in before the glass is in.

road runner 157 (Medium).jpg

road runner 166 (Medium).jpg

Back