• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Tunes!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well I found the book for the radio. right where I left it, just had some cds in front of it. BUT, no wiring, but i got it hooked up, found the loose wire. had it playing fine. then I pulled the plug out and started to put it in the dash. hooked it back up, and nothing...... :soap: :soap: :soap: didn't care for how it was going to look in the dash.....and a buddy has a thumbwheel out of a '69 he parted. so....this @#%$#$@!!! sony just may go to work Friday and get run over by a 70,000lb forklift........

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
well I found the book for the radio. right where I left it, just had some cds in front of it. BUT, no wiring, but i got it hooked up, found the loose wire. had it playing fine. then I pulled the plug out and started to put it in the dash. hooked it back up, and nothing...... :soap: :soap: :soap: didn't care for how it was going to look in the dash.....and a buddy has a thumbwheel out of a '69 he parted. so....this @#%$#$@!!! sony just may go to work Friday and get run over by a 70,000lb forklift........
That sounds like a plan, just make sure you've got a heavy steel roll in the clamps when you do it.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I think carying a 25,000lb U.S. steel coil added to 70,000 will do the job on the Korean radio, but I need to get my ACDC CD out first. I like playing "Back in Black" LOUD when rice boy ahead of me has his "Thump Thump" music going. It always makes them turn it off...... :banana:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I think carying a 25,000lb U.S. steel coil added to 70,000 will do the job on the Korean radio, but I need to get my ACDC CD out first. I like playing "Back in Black" LOUD when rice boy ahead of me has his "Thump Thump" music going. It always makes them turn it off...... :banana:
I wish I could be there to see it!!!!!!

mannye

Reaction score
Basketcase said:

Classic album from top to bottom! Not a dog on it!

moparchris

Reaction score
mannye said:
Basketcase said:

:yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
mannye said:
Basketcase said:

:yesnod:
X3 :yesnod:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
My youngest son was into the big car stereo with for a while. He's got an eclectic taste in music, so he could be listening to anything at any time. He got a ticket one day from an unmarked cop in Syracuse for playing it too loud. The cop commented that he'd written a few tickets for loud stereos but he had never given anyone a ticket for playing county music that loud before. :lol: :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I like Country, not the current stuff. every time i turn a country station on, it's someone I never heard of. I've got a Glenn Miller tape in the truck,Eagles,pretty much like everything EXCEPT Rap........... :leave: but if htis car is like Freebird, i'll just keep listening to the Chrysler Stereo under the hood.

Back