• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need your input on value for insurance

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Actually, if one of you all comes up with this 25K amount, the car is yours...

There are a ton of cars going unsold right now. If somebody gave me 25k I would sell because of the ease of getting another car and pocketing a nice amount of cash is appealing. I had no idea people thought they were bringing so much.

If that vert in IL doesn't have a bent frame, i would get it, have my body guy paint it this winter and be driving it next summer. I could pull that off for less than 25K no problem. :drive:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I bet this car could be had for 12,500-

69 road runner-383 4 speed, everything mechanically has been done. the body was done prior to me getting the car. it is a driver quality job. has had new quarters, trunk, floor, floor extensions done. job was done decently. i have the build sheet, fender tag, and window sticker on the car. tons of new parts on the car and tons that go with it. it is extremely reliable and i would not hesitate to drive the car across county. everything works. $14.000 located in new jersey. time for something else

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
mcmopar said:
:eek: :eek: wow! someone's flush with cash at the moment! :eek: :eek:
SELL SELL SELL :jester:
:lmao: :lmao: just trying to make a point , in that good luck taking that 12k and finding a decent car to replace it . Especially a manual car .

two yars ago I got mine for less than that. but 99% of the ones I looked at started at $16,000. And some needed more work than mine does.

CWR

Reaction score
Further to this thread.............Talking to my agent..I may think I'm insured for $38000, But it is up to the company to decide the payout............So I'm not sure what I would get..........Maybe market value from some computer analysis? State Farm in Canada eh?

Back