• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 69 Roadrunner from Sugar Hill, GA

mac

What ?
Reaction score
randman1 said:
OH-I wanted to see if there was any way to order a T shirt. I know that I am late to the party on those but I was hoping that there might be one left over -XXL if possible.
Please let me know.

if you are interested i have a few XXLs available (shoot me a PM). also after trying remflex gaskets i will use nothing else. i have them on both ends of the exhaust manifolds and i can actually hear normal engine noise now.

moparstuart

Reaction score
mac said:
randman1 said:
OH-I wanted to see if there was any way to order a T shirt. I know that I am late to the party on those but I was hoping that there might be one left over -XXL if possible.
Please let me know.

if you are interested i have a few XXLs available (shoot me a PM). also after trying remflex gaskets i will use nothing else. i have them on both ends of the exhaust manifolds and i can actually hear normal engine noise now.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: just got mine for the birdible yesterday

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
randman1 said:
Thanks Guys! It's great to have a spot to go to when trying to find out more info about these old birds.
I added a photo that I had from when the previous owner posted it on Ebay. It still looks the same.

Cool car. I would suggest you look into doing the OEM style blackout behind the grill. I didn't think it would be that noticeable until I did it to my car. Really makes the front end come together.

Remflex gaskets would have to be a great thing to put on the manifolds. Every driver side manifold i ever saw leaked at the headpipe on the drivers side.

randman1

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
randman1 said:
Thanks Guys! It's great to have a spot to go to when trying to find out more info about these old birds.
I added a photo that I had from when the previous owner posted it on Ebay. It still looks the same.

Cool car. I would suggest you look into doing the OEM style blackout behind the grill. I didn't think it would be that noticeable until I did it to my car. Really makes the front end come together.

Remflex gaskets would have to be a great thing to put on the manifolds. Every driver side manifold i ever saw leaked at the headpipe on the drivers side.

Thnanks for the blackout advise. I have a rt fender that needs to be painted and black stripes done on the hood. It would be a good time to do the black out too.

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome Randman, that sure is a sweet Runner!

I never run gaskets on my manifolds except for the outlet. Every manifold I have run across has been warped. I take them to my machine shop and have them machined perfectly flat, I then coat the surface with anti-seize. I have yet to have one leak. :cents:

Back