• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Challenger SUPERBIRD coversion

Roadcuda

Reaction score
There are some things that shouldn't be copied, and this is one of those things! :brickwall:

Collin

Reaction score
Hahaha I knew this would draw out some good comments

Looks horrible in my opinion, it looks like a drawing from CARS

chapdog105

Reaction score
Wasn't the general consensus on the 1970 Superbird similar to these negative comments when it was introduced?
I think it's ugly too, but it's worth the argument....

Jim S.

Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
Wasn't the general consensus on the 1970 Superbird similar to these negative comments when it was introduced?

You are right. To the point the dealers were pulling the nose cone and wing trying to sell them as 70 RRs.
As far as this new challenger, well, IMHO........... :puke:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
I certainly hope that doesn't go into production.... :puke:
Not going to happen. This is an aftermarket company that's been at it for a couple of years now, you would think they would have gone broke by now :basketcase:

moparchris

Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
I will take this. The Superbird and Daytona were simply a tool to go fast. Form followed function. This pile of crap is just a wanna be since you wont see one on any race track and Ma Mopar didn't engineer it to be the most wicked production car to hit the high banks. They drew the negative comments but Chrysler didn't care, it won races. Its kinda like putting Hemi badges on your Neon. You wanna look the part but its merely a poor imposter with no purpose.

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:
chapdog105 said:
I will take this. The Superbird and Daytona were simply a tool to go fast. Form followed function. This pile of crap is just a wanna be since you wont see one on any race track and Ma Mopar didn't engineer it to be the most wicked production car to hit the high banks. They drew the negative comments but Chrysler didn't care, it won races. Its kinda like putting Hemi badges on your Neon. You wanna look the part but its merely a poor imposter with no purpose.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: look the chevy guy even knows wing cars are the best :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

3108497wing girl dc sdefgt.jpg

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
That car falls just ahead of the Camaro for being in the ugly contest! :puke: :puke:

Back