• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New daily driver along side the runner

Jim S.

Reaction score
That Ford would look nice with black stripes on the hood also. Yep, I see a pattern. 2 really nice rides. BTW what is the antenna tower in the background for? TV?

V269

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
That Ford would look nice with black stripes on the hood also. Yep, I see a pattern. 2 really nice rides. BTW what is the antenna tower in the background for? TV?

Yeh Jim, actually it would look good with stripe's wouldn't it. Yes the tower was for TV but I have not used it in years and all it does now is hold the sat dish. Funny you ask because I just took it down last weekend. All but the last section the dish is on. Made too much noise when the wind blew hard. All quiet now.
:beep:

V269

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
v/6 ecoboost??

George it has the 3.7 V6 but it is not the eco boost engine but it still has 302 HP. It will go like hell and very good on fuel. My brother in law has the same truck with the eco boost 3.5 and it has 365 HP with the twin turbo's. That thing really flies. :yesnod:

V269

Reaction score
Steve said:
Nice...love the house and huge garden too :drool:

Thank's Steve. It's very nice to have lots af space. Can pretty much get away with murder here. My wife could live in town but we will stay here. It's nice and quiet out here too.
:cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Nice lookin' truck, and I see the pattern too! :jester: I'm also not much of a ford fan but I will say that The ford pickup I rented to tow my '65 Barracuda home got great mileage. It was around a 220 mile trip and that truck used just over a third of a tank. And the route I took was mostly secondary roads with a lot of hills to climb.

moparchris

Reaction score
Very nice. Love the new car smell! :thumbsup:

On a side note. Look at that yard!! I would die if I had that much room, very beautiful. And look at that grass, you wouldn't happen to be Carl from Caddy Shack? :huh:

caddyshack3.jpg

carl spacler bill murry caddyshack.jpg

V269

Reaction score
Thank's Chris, we enjoy the yard and I am kind of a "Spackler" when it comes to the yard work. :lol: Actually my son Kurt looks after the grass alot of the time for me. I think it is because it's easier to ride the lawn tractor than to push the mower. I do that and the trimming most of the time now. Kurt is 17 and full of piss and vineger. Besides, I paid for half of his atv so he owes me. :D

Back