• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy on the block

paytonpl3

Reaction score
Hey I would like to say that what I have seen of this site is wonderful. There was a member of this site had an add on another web site and this link was part of the ad. The rest is history. I am in the process of redoing a 69 Road Runner. I had this car 10 years ago and sold it to a friend of mine, because I sent it out for a paint job and it was awful when it came back. So he put it in a garage and stored it and 10 years later I have it back. This is some what of a rare bird. The color is Sea form green, black top and interior. Plus it only has 24,000 miles on it. The car came out of South Carolina. Then in 87 it went to Pittsburgh PA, then in 97 I got it. I am really glad to find a site just decaded to 69 RR.

Thanks for the site
Sam

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome from CT, to the bird's nest Sam! :cheers: Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
paytonpl3 said:
There was a member of this site had an add on another web site and this link was part of the ad. The rest is history. quote]

that would be me :D
welcome Sam, and show us your runner. and we love projects so don't be shy.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Q5 Seafoam Turquoise Metallic. That was the color of my dad's (and later my 1st) road runner. Love that color...
Welcome Sam, glad to have you on board. Like the other guys, I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of your bird! :thumbsup:

Back