• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy to this forum

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Jeff and I'm also a 69 Roadrunner Nut. I just recently purchased another 69 and in the motions of finishing the restore. In the past I own two others one I restored and the other was used as a parts car because it was too rusted out for anything else. My newer 69 is an original 4spd with a 383. I bought the car from an old car club buddy that had cut out all the rust and welded new metal back on in the usually places. He also installed a six pack intake and hood on the car. The original color of this 69 was bright white. the New color is Pearl White. All the glass is clear, body gaps are even, and bumpers straight. The only thing I'm looking for is an original front bench seat. I have everything else to complete the restore and I need is more time.

3.jpg

4.jpg

A31PKG

Reaction score
Welcome!

I always wondered what a 6bbl hood painted body color would look like on my car.... Love it!

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Mid-Michigan Jeff and all Runners are BAD to the BONE :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio Jeff. awsome 4 speed post car. where're you from?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
Sorry I failed to mention I live near Orlando, Florida.

beware of sombreo wearlng corndog eatlng people wlth large yellow stains on thelr toes.... :jester: .

mcmopar

Reaction score
4spd69RR said:

Jeff, we have to meet up and go to Old Town together. I'm in Orlando down near the airport. Just went down last night with my buddy Don who has a nice '72 Dart Swinger 360. Maybe we can get Ray to come over and all meet up down there some Sat. night. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
4spd69RR said:

beware of sombreo wearlng corndog eatlng people wlth large yellow stains on thelr toes.... :jester: .

Who's trying to scare off the newbies now? :lol:

:jester:

Back