• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here with a 68, 69, and 71 Frankenbird/Satellite

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for your service. I like your convert, I bet it screams when you get on it.

IMG_0440.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome from CT Don! :cheers: And here's another thanks for your service. That's an interesting story about you and your car, which looks great btw!

DonCarter66

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
Chris, saw that in the marketplace... Lot of potential there. She does scream when I put my foot in it even with the weak valve springs and the rear main seal leak. Power band starts getting good around 2500 rpm or so, and doesn't stop, though I haven't *really* gotten into it yet. Another part of the story right before I killed the battery with the short; got a full tank of watered-down gas, so I was opening it up at every chance to burn it off. Still got a little over 11 MPG. I expect that to go WAY up once I rebuild, re-wire, and put in the GV overdrive next year.

Marty, yes, love the slotted wheels, but I need to go up to your setup. I'd like to find another set in 15".

Back