• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here

cj69RR

Reaction score
:beep: Newest member. I got my dads 69 road runner as my Christmas/retirement gift, that's what he said. Anyway it's a 383, 4 speed. My dad was the 2nd owner. But they got it in 69 and have had it since. Was the family car until 83. I still don't believe that it's mine now? Forgot to introduce myself, my name is Chris and have recently retired from rhe US Navy 25 years and retired as a Senior Chief. Enjoying being at home, or coming home every night is more like it.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest from CT! May I also say thanks for your service! :flag: And please post some pictures of your car when you can.

droptop

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
droptop said:
Welcome from Southern Indiana. :cheers:
your from the albino squirrel town arent you , We were on a road trip and had to detour there because a friend had to see them . Then we saw nothing ,none to be found .

????????

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
another welcome from Ohio. and Thanks for your service Chief :worship:
where are you from? and please post up pics of your runner. great story!

cj69RR

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes. I will get some pics up. I am originality from Colorado but now live in Fleming Island, Florida. You know how the Navy moves you around and this is where I did most of the time. And that is where the RR spent most of its life was in Colorado. I still have the Colorado plates on it now in fact.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
where in Colorado? I was born at Ft Carson after Dad opened a letter from President Kennedy.

Back