• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here

cj69RR

Reaction score
I was born in Glennwood Springs, Co and lived in Carbondale till 3rd grade then moved to Cortez. Down by the 4 corners.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
cj69RR said:
I was born in Glennwood Springs, Co and lived in Carbondale till 3rd grade then moved to Cortez. Down by the 4 corners.
To leave that part of Colorado wouldn't be easy, not far from the Delores river and the San Juan mtns. I have a brother in Durango

cj69RR

Reaction score
Cortez is real close to Durango, about a 30 minute drive. I love that part of the country. But this is where the Navy has put me so we will go with this for now. Ready to go back. As a matter of fact I was there in January and hauled the Road Runner from there to Florida. Got alot of looks and even inspections when filling up with gas.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
come on cheapskate...you can do better than two... :jester:
does your radiator have the shroud?
good lookin car :thumbsup:

cj69RR

Reaction score
No shroud for the radiator. It's never had one as far as I know and my dad had it since 69 and didn't remove it. He did add a flex fan though. More pics on the way. Fighting with my phone and computer to get them posted.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
fyi a top rad hose from a 68 bird will work on that rad if you want to get rid of the flex hose and go with a moulded one.

68 radio faceplate 003.jpg

Back