• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Look

V269

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
V269 said:
What do you think ?

Looks great!!!

Probably just the lighting, but the hood stripes look a little shiny.... :acme:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, they are. :D Actually the car goes to the paint shop next Monday morning to have the stripes on the fenders fixed up. When the guy painted them he mis-read the blueprint and they are a little too narrow on the top of the fender. It's been bugging the hell out of me ever since. :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
V269 said:
ACME A12 said:
V269 said:
What do you think ?

Looks great!!!

Probably just the lighting, but the hood stripes look a little shiny.... :acme:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, they are. :D Actually the car goes to the paint shop next Monday morning to have the stripes on the fenders fixed up. When the guy painted them he mis-read the blueprint and they are a little too narrow on the top of the fender. It's been bugging the hell out of me ever since. :yesnod:
I saw that :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
Oh man, one day I will live someplace like that. I have been a city slicker for too long.

Just think, no more hassling with the city over camel zoning laws; I can't believe that you haven't done it already... :basketcase:

:jester:
i though he already owned 1/2 of saudi arabia :huh: .

moparchris

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
Oh man, one day I will live someplace like that. I have been a city slicker for too long.

Just think, no more hassling with the city over camel zoning laws; I can't believe that you haven't done it already... :basketcase:

:jester:
i though he already owned 1/2 of saudi arabia :huh: .
Saudi is too hot I think I will just buy the midwest. I dress the camels to look like Super Bees and the city doesn't recognize em.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
[quote="moparchrisSaudi is too hot I think I will just buy the midwest. I dress the camels to look like Super Bees and the city doesn't recognize em.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's all I gots to say

mcmopar

Reaction score
Super! Magnum 500 / Chrysler Styled Steel Road Wheel is my favorite for these cars :thumbsup:

Back