• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Look

V269

Reaction score
As promised here are a couple pics of runner with new wheels. What do you think ?

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

chapdog105

Reaction score
Nice! What size? 15's? They look great. I'd like to go with the same look in 20 years when my car is done...

V269

Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
Nice! What size? 15's? They look great. I'd like to go with the same look in 20 years when my car is done...

The rear are 15x8 and the front are 15x6. 235 70 15 tires on rear and 225 70 15 on the front. The rear tires are a little fatter on the 8" rims over the 6.5" steelies I had on it. Gives it a thicker look from behind. These are the same tires I had on the car with the other rims. :thumbsup:

V269

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Awesome! What is with you guys with these big beautiful properties. :drool:

Yea Chris thank's. It is nice to have lots of space. We are just use to it as we live out of town. We have another property across the road from us here that we rent out that is 44 acres. We ride the 4 wheelers there as well as walk the dog and such. I can make all the noise here that I want. Burnouts included. :jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
V269 said:
moparchris said:
Awesome! What is with you guys with these big beautiful properties. :drool:

Yea Chris thank's. It is nice to have lots of space. We are just use to it as we live out of town. We have another property across the road from us here that we rent out that is 44 acres. We ride the 4 wheelers there as well as walk the dog and such. I can make all the noise here that I want. Burnouts included. :jester:

Oh man, one day I will live someplace like that. I have been a city slicker for too long.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Oh man, one day I will live someplace like that. I have been a city slicker for too long.

Just think, no more hassling with the city over camel zoning laws; I can't believe that you haven't done it already... :basketcase:

:jester:

Back