• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member but old RoadRunner guy

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
Hi all! I kind of knew about this site but never looked into it. With all the sites on the internet, it's too time consuming to try them all. My good friend Craig has made me see the light! Some of you know me or may know my car, the 69 Platinum Metallic A12 Runner with the blue bucket seat interior. It was featured years ago in MCG. I am not a collector. I am a diehard RoadRunner enthusiast. I bought a new 69 on Sept 8, 1969 just before my 20th birthday and have had one or more in the garage every day since. That makes me old and a RoadRunner guy. I drove one every day for years, did some serious street racing, raced at the track sucessfully sometimes 3x a weekend and have been showing one car or another at Mopar shows since 1983. I know stuff but find often that it's not as much as I think I know. Hope to learn something new here and look forward to making some new friends. Thanks! :grouphug:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hi John!

Welcome!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome from the surface of the sun. I remember the article on your car, nice :thumbsup:

Back