• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Michigan

b5blu

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
Welcome to the board from the land of the Detroit Tigers (sorry there my favorite team had to add that) I love the color of your bird,you'll enjoy this board its a hoot :D

Hey jays69bird...you don't ever have to apologize for being a Tiger fan ... being a Tiger fan puts you in very good company! The Lions, sadly, are a different story.

Tom

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
b5blu said:
69hemibeep said:
Welcome Tom, great bunch here and its about time we got another Blue brother. And great lookin bird, mine is a hardtop but the same paint scheme :thumbsup:

69hemibeep: Thanks for the welcome. All blue birds gotta stick together. Wish mine was a hemi and who knows, if I sell my 64 Polara max wedge wannabe, maybe it will become one. By the way, how the heck did you get that temperature/time thingy in your post? It's very cool.

Tom
Tom. The temp thing wouldnt be there without the help of Bigjohn, I'm not that computer savvy :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Mornin' basketcase,

Not located anywhere near Sterling Heights. I'm west of Lansing about 100 miles away from S.H. I thought all post cars were supposed to be B-5 blue...yours must have been repainted LOL :banana:[/quote]

well I see the Blue boys have corrupted you already........
yeah, mine's supposed to be F8.

RdChicken

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, I'm also from the Mid-Michigan area! Maybe we could hit some car shows together, it's always cool to cruise into car shows with couple 69 birds or any other MoPars!

Go Tigers!!!!!

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
b5blu said:
69hemibeep said:
Welcome Tom, great bunch here and its about time we got another Blue brother. And great lookin bird, mine is a hardtop but the same paint scheme :thumbsup:

69hemibeep: Thanks for the welcome. All blue birds gotta stick together. Wish mine was a hemi and who knows, if I sell my 64 Polara max wedge wannabe, maybe it will become one. By the way, how the heck did you get that temperature/time thingy in your post? It's very cool.

Tom
Tom. The temp thing wouldnt be there without the help of Bigjohn, I'm not that computer savvy :cheers:

Here's how you do it.

1. go to http://www.wunderground.com/ and type in your zip code
2. scroll down and look at the left side and you'll see a small yellow box that says "get your weather sticker" and click on that.
3. Pick out the one you want... they may not all work here... go for the simpler ones as they seem to always work.
4. Right click on the one you want and high light "properties" then go to the small window that opens and highlite the URL, right click and copy.
5. Open your "user panel control" at the top right of this screen and go to "profile" "edit signature"
6. Right click and paste the URL in the box
7. highlite and click the "img" button. It'll look something like this

[img ]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/gizmotimetempbig/US/NY/Marcellus.gif[/img ]

8. hit "submit" and it should work

jays69bird

Reaction score
b5blu said:
jays69bird said:
Welcome to the board from the land of the Detroit Tigers (sorry there my favorite team had to add that) I love the color of your bird,you'll enjoy this board its a hoot :D

Hey jays69bird...you don't ever have to apologize for being a Tiger fan ... being a Tiger fan puts you in very good company! The Lions, sadly, are a different story.

Tom
remember I live in Upstate NY,not like Iam surrounded by fellow Tigers fans,Still right now were in first place in AL central so its all good. :cheers:

b5blu

Reaction score
RdChicken said:
Welcome aboard, I'm also from the Mid-Michigan area! Maybe we could hit some car shows together, it's always cool to cruise into car shows with couple 69 birds or any other MoPars!

Go Tigers!!!!!

hello rdchicken ... we are close....practically neighbors. im s.w. of grand ledge a few miles about 15 min. from d dale. if you get over this way i always have a cold one out in the shop :cheers:

tom

Back